BonyFace UI consists of main window to create the rig, and five additional windows: Setup Rig, Poses, Drive, Face and Selector.
Additional windows are called from main window and used for setup and work with the rig.
Features of additional windows
- Setup Rig (basic tool) - setup rig parameters, adjust weights and variables of controls and bones
- Poses (extended tool) - work with facial poses and animations
- Drive (extended tool) - create, remove and operate with animation layers, add mocap data from bvh-file to BonyFace's controls
- Face (extended tool) - select/move major controls via UI interactive and fast
- Selector (extended tool) - select/move all controls via UI, copy/paste positions of symmetric controls